Deliver Satisfied Customers
If your company receives a majority of your business either online or over the phone,
then you’re probably invest a majority of your time, effort and labor cost on shipping.
In the increasingly competitive online market, shipping and handling costs can be
the determining factor for which company gets the sale. HYDRA Fulfillment automates
and removes many of the manual steps you’re dealing with today- saving you time
Studies show that order processing errors, shipping errors and shipping delays are
top reasons why online retailers receive poor customer feedback. This feedback not
only affects your ability to resell to your existing customers but, more and more,
potential new customers use this feedback to decide who to buy from. HYDRA Fulfillment
can improve your customer satisfaction while improving your delivery time and accuracy.
International shipping requires significant additional paperwork and special handling.
Some businesses choose not to sell internationally because of these burdens. HYDRA
can help you start or streamline your international shipping process.
HYDRA Fulfillment fully integrates with USPS, FedEx, and UPS to provide users with
real-time shipping costs based on the order specifications. Once the order is ready
to be fulfilled, HYDRA provides an interface for warehouse personnel to print pre-paid
shipping labels. The shipping system allows for international shipments, insured
shipments, and COD shipments with over 30 different supported shipping methods.
HYDRA Fulfillment – Key Benefits
- Remove most manual tasks from your order processing
- Reduce fulfillment labor by more than 80%
- Reduce order and shipping errors
- Improve Customer Satisfaction
- Reduce follow up/return costs
- Automatically process international shipments and print customs forms
HYDRA Fulfillment – Features
- Process and print an unlimited number of open orders with a single
- Ship through USPS, UPS, FedEx, and other custom shipping methods
- Calculate exact shipping amounts based on product weight, dimensions,
shipping requirements, and customer information
- Print shipping labels directly through HYDRA
- Print postage and track shipments directly from HYDRA
- HYDRA automatically notifies your customers that their order has
shipped and provides them with an invoice and tracking number
Reduce Fulfillment Labor by 80%
The diagram below shows the fulfillment process change of an actual HYDRA customer.
Prior to implementing HYDRA, this customer spent a majority of their time processing
and shipping orders. After implementing HYDRA this customer reduced their fulfillment
process from 15 manual steps to 3 manual steps, ultimately resulting in quicker
shipments and improved customer satisfaction.
If you have questions or need any additional information, please feel free to contact
our Sales Department at (208) 449-0058 or via e-mail at email@example.com