Making Every Dollar Count
HYDRA Inventory Management
Overall success in retail and wholesale business is based on your ability to have
the products your customer want – when they want them. In order to get the best
results, business owners need to continuously monitor stock levels and sales results,
correctly anticipate re-order time and amounts.
All too often, business owners feel they have to compromise the best results in
order to have a simple system to manage. A large percentage of Backorders, Overstock
and product obsolescence issues stem from these compromises.
HYDRA Inventory management integrates sales transactions, stock levels, re-order
times, to trigger re-orders - just in time – allowing you to significantly reduce
your overall inventory investment.
HYDRA Inventory Management – Key Benefits
- Reduce overall inventory investment
- Reduce out of stock incidence
- Reduce inventory obsolescence
- Reduce opportunities for inventory shrinkage
- Immediate access to inventory status and valuation
HYDRA POS – Features
- Unlimited product capacity
- Setup unlimited pricing levels and groups
- Price similar products according to user-defined price groups
- Product pricing can be based on Cost Plus, Cost Minus, Fixed Price,
or many other options
- Group products into "kits"
- Track product inventory, landed costs, and profitability
- Establish product re-order quantities, and predicatively purchase
items from suppliers
- Automatically generate Purchase Orders (POs)
- Barcode products for quick order processing
- Support multiple warehouse locations and track inventory independently
for each physical location
- Transfer inventory between warehouses
"Maintaining accurate inventory counts are critical to keeping product on hand, and
meeting customer demand. HYDRA has taken the guesswork out of reordering, now I
can see exactly what I need and when."
- Purchasing Manager, PMP Industries Inc.
If you have questions or need any additional information, please feel free to contact
our Sales Department at
(208) 449-0058 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org